When I subscribed to MS "Living", this was my favorite section of the magazine. Lots of cool ideas and projects. Oprah has her own version of good things... The "O List" which is a bit different from Martha's but still fun to look through.
So in honor of good things and Sunday Scribbles, I thought it would be fun to come up with my own list. Enjoy!
- Wonderful hot cup of Chocolate
- Amazingly pretty letterpress stationary
- Molly West Photo Albums
- Superhero Necklaces
- Adorable aprons
- Pottery Quilts
- Unique Ornaments for all seasons
- One of a kind utensils
- Beautiful wooden bowls with hints of Turqoise
- Barefoot Books.. especially "The Boy who Grew Flowers"
Bonus one for those seeking hip baby tees
So tell me... What's on your list?